SDCXTRA RADIO

Sunday, August 18, 2019

Guido's Lounge Cafe Broadcast 0389 Homeless (20190816) By Guido's Lounge Café

New show by Guido's Lounge Café


Guido's Lounge Cafe Broadcast 0389 Homeless (20190816)

I just had a new release by Mis Beseos "Destiny" a very interesting album
and it all went from there to more interesting tracks
found a track I just played a few weeks before, but I had to use it again..
also found a few some what older tracks, but still chilled as can be 
All with all a good opportunity, to stay chilled & relax
the cover picture reminds me of people who are less fortunate, sometimes just a kind word does wonders 
Have a great weekend my friends


Mixcloud on FacebookMixcloud on Twitter
Mixcloud​, 447 - 453 Hackney Road, London, E2 9DY
Get Mixcloud for: iPhone | iPad | Android

No comments:

Post a Comment