SDCXTRA RADIO

Sunday, May 26, 2019

Luke Potter

Header

Out Today!

If you haven’t heard my new single, ‘Healing’ is out NOW!  It’s my first single on Ultra Music and I want to thank them for all the support they’ve given me – really exciting to finally be putting out some new music on such an iconic label.
---

Healing

“Healing’ is a very personal song. “Sometimes I have anxiety and self doubt and this is my story of deciding that I’ve given enough time to the negative voices in my head and I’m ready to be the person I choose to be.”
Really proud to say it’s been chosen to be Record of the Day today:  Click here
Think they like it… “Healing is an intimate and honest track, layered with soft instrumentals and breezy melodies, evoking the pop sensibilities of Ed Sheeran and Justin Bieber at their finest. Perfect for new pop and mellow contextual playlists,”
Anyway, I really hope you like it. Please add to your playlists, like, share and all those good things if you do. Thanks! Here’s the link to Spotify, Apple, Amazon etc
Look out for the lyric video, which is coming sooooon!
Thanks for all your amazing support!
Luke x    
 #dreamteam #imdonehealing

No comments:

Post a Comment